Mar 6, 2008

Happys for 3/5

1-50 Degree weather and spring quickly approaching
2-A beautiful picture of my grandmother where she is wearing a red blouse and a fancy necklace
3-Learning new information about my mother's side of the family.
4-Getting in touch with Joanna and laughing a lot
5-Having such a positive, strong & intelligent mother to always motivate me no matter what
6-Learning small techniques/shortcuts on dreamweaver
7-Making a tender pot roast
8-Creative quotes
9-My naked body
10-Knowing that my cousin always thinks of me, with anything related to food or kitchen
11-Being able to sneak in a few hours a week to dance
12-Having Jen hear me vent
13-Having a potential party in CT
14-Seeing my roommate start to collect boxes
15-Having a vivid imagination
16-Dangly earrings
17-Getting ready to put plans in place
18-CIA reunion coming up
19-Finding a parking spot right on the same block of my building
20-Looking forward to Shabbat

No comments: